Assistant Operations Manager
Maintain specific department programs, order entry, accounts, service orders and data entry as well as the ability to execute existing processes and procedures including customer care service.
Position Responsibilities- Essential
- Responsible for Electronic Service Order implementation for Grad Products
- Keep track of and follow up on all deadlines for RGS and Jostens.
- Organize and facilitate the student ordering and processing.
- Monitor and process grad orders.
- Proficiency in billing programs
- Invoicing of all student orders.
- Submit Faculty Service Orders as well as honor award orders.
- Serve as a point of contact to assigned accounts and provide exceptional customer service at all levels including office, schools, and parents.
- Work with office staff regarding questions, orders, processes and procedures.
- Collect and enter student orders forms, contact information.
- Responsible for orders, receiving payments, processing, posting, and depositing all payments and the delivery of the product.
- Coordinate orders of specialty items for schools.
- Teamwork oriented with mentoring skills and a willingness to help others.
Position Responsibilities- Non-Essential/Other
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree or higher (prior work experience may take place of degree)
- More than 4 years’ experience office processes, procedures, organizational skills, and customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Internet browsers.
- Experience with office equipment to include printer, scanner.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments, analyze a problem and resolve.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals.
- Regular and sustained attendance.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Organized, responsive, analytical and attentive to detail.
- Strong ethical standards; ability to create trust and integrity with all interactions.
- Personal attributes that include reliability, professionalism, ability to work independently, positive attitude, results-oriented, accountability and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities (able to navigate numerous applications and decipher information) in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork orientation, with mentoring skills and a willingness to help others.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically through a situation.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Retail or customer service experience
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.