Part-time/Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Posting: Currently seeking Part-time/Seasonal Customer Service Representative in Columbia, South Carolina, and surrounding areas, to assist customers with the ordering and distribution of graduation supplies and class rings within area schools.
Company Profile: Rhodes Graduation Services, Rhodes, is a family-owned and operated business that has been representing Jostens since 1975. With more than 40 staff members and four office locations in South Carolina and Florida, Rhodes is the largest Jostens representative in the U.S., providing rings and graduation supplies to more than 35,000 students annually.
Work Schedule: Seasonal-Part time employment that may require early morning, afternoon, and possibly evening availability Monday through Friday. The season of employment for this position is February-May and September-November, our peak business times.
- Maintain outstanding customer service per Company standards, processing orders quickly, accurately, and effectively.
- Travel and work with a team in schools in a regional area.
- Load and unload merchandise from vehicles, transport merchandise into the buildings, and set up order/delivery table.
- Process customer transactions and affiliated paperwork including counting and balancing of orders
- Accurately complete order forms and correctly deliver products
- Understand and respond correctly to customer needs
- Follow established policies and procedures for processing orders and ensuring accuracy
- Possess good knowledge of product and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment and safeguard company assets.
- Follow all company policies and procedures and alert managers to unethical behavior.
- Accurate and comfortable with math and currency
- Demonstrate a friendly, positive and upbeat attitude and is able to get along with co-workers, customers, other Rhodes Graduation employees
- Present a neat personal appearance including being clean, well-groomed, adhering to the dress code and behavior standards at all times.
- Handle stressful situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Be honest, dependable, and trustworthy and demonstrate these behaviors through attendance, work practices, and personal conduct.
- Physical ability to move boxes, bulky items, complete task that require prolonged sitting, standing, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, and handle items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Read, write, and communicate using the English language sufficient to perform job functions.
Compensation: $10.00-$15.00 per hour
Additional Information: Applicants must pass background checks and pre-employment drug screening
Job Type: Part-time
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License